- Became a #NaNoWriMo Winner after completing over 50,000 words in one month!
- Accepted as a probationary member of the Society of Woman Writers & Journalists.
- Won 'best article' in October on the How To Books website.
- Entered some more writing competitions - details of them all have been posted on this blog.
- Went on holiday to Germany and decided to have a bit of time off after NaNo.
- Decided on my writing goals for the year ahead!
Well the list isn't as long as it has been on other reviews but a considerable amount of words produced. I am continuing to work on completing the first draft of my first full novel and presently it stands at 67,000 words. The next couple of months should be exciting with 'Wordfall: The Writing Buddies Anthology' due out and much work to be done.