We've been together for nine months and I feel I can be open with you. So I just wanted to say:
In this second stage I've given you:
- Love - Yes, I love the story. Thus, I love you WIP.
- Va va voom - Those lovely characters we started out with, well now they have PERSONALITY.
- POW factor - So another POV and we have more POW.
- Magic fairy dust - I have gone to great lengths for you, dear WIP.
- Blah, Blah, Blah - Sometimes this is what you greet me with and it is not welcome.
- My Bad Habits - You just keep bringing them up.
- A tea addiction- I've never drunk so much of the stuff and did you make me one cup?
- LOL - I have spontaneous moments of this - IN PUBLIC. Fair enough to laugh when you are reading a book. Not so much when you are writing one in your head.
Oh, this mixed web of joy and doom.
|It appears I have pulled my hair out!|
So I'm leaving you. It's premature but it's for the best. Don't worry though, it's only for a week in Dorset. I thought we might be through by now but it turns out I really do want to make you sparkle, so we need to spend more time together.
I will miss you WIP. I will try not to think of you constantly, I know you won't worry about me.