Anyway, I thought I would declare early on what my plans are in the hope of getting them done and reporting on them as I go!
1) Redecorate the back bedroom
- Now our lodger has vacated it's time to freshen the room up and do some much needed redecorating. The photos don't show up the leftover marks/scuffs/stains! The stuff in there is from our lounge makeover so we'll be clearing that and making a start this month. Hopefully finishing as well but we need to remove the ceiling tiles and get it replastered so will take longer than the lounge.
2) Lose some weight
- I have to confess I'm a comfort eater and my diet has gone to pot! This is the first time in a while when I've felt ready to take charge again. So it would be really good to have lost some weight by the end of the month.
- I've completed 3 new pieces of writing in my Take 10 challenge. I planned to do more by now, but the lounge and illness have got in the way. So if I'm more careful with my time I hope to get nearer to the finish of this.
- We've done a lot of work in the garden this year. Now we're saving any more landscaping for next year to concentrate on the house. But there's still the upkeep to continue with. Here's our first tomato that I picked last week...
5) Get out the house
- I'm off to the Paralympics with my husband & I've won a place at a Vintage Tea Party reader group hosted by Little, Brown. There's also a Southern Chapter Meeting to attend this month!